Friday, January 28, 2011

At the Hospital

Well here we are. Our nurses are great- one looks just like Katy Perry- and I really like the midwife. This baby has us "hoodwinked and bamboozled." (Lindora's words) The baby runs away from the monitor. I'm not kidding, it's crazy. I think we are going to have our hands full with this one.

So yesterday we pulled up to Lindora's and her friend OC (the spitting image of Ice-T) was there with a U Haul full of Lindora's stuff. So we spent the afternoon and a good part of the evening helping to get her organized and moved
in.

One thing about LA that is worth mentioning is that every weather girl and traffic reporter has huge boobs, which is odd in the case of the weather girls, because the boobage tends to block a large portion of Southern California on the weather map. Oh well, my husband loves it and grins like a schoolboy when the traffic report is televised.

Now I am rambling so I think I'm nervous. I'm going to be a mom soon!

1 comment: